Sunday 29 May 2011

new sem was start, and homework is killing me.

hi and hello, lama dah tak drop post dkt sini. btw, start frm now my life getting bz and homework is always running in my life. haihh. nama pun student kn, so i have to go with the flow. for this sem i have new subject in add maths. it make me crazy man! and hell yeah, basic pun tkda dlm add maths ni. gila la kn, kne more focus on add maths + accounting. and for the pass few week its my abah birthday (20 May 1962), but im sory abah cz i just make are call and wish on fon for ur birthday. beside that, i still singing for u also rite? ahaha. 1st time dlm hidup ni rsnya nyanyikn lagu birthday utk abah. cz before this im not close with abah. so far, now my relationship with abah getting close. its good cz bila anak dh besar and jrng ada dkt rmh, i can fell how much i love u abah. without u i will not born and still alive now. thanks, and i appreciate u abah. :)


(1 Jun 1993) is my brother birthday. i have to plan something because ur the best brother i ever had. beside that i more up sad cz adik nk pg study dkt terengganu after this. that was to far, and i will miss my brother soo fucking much. sumpah sedih and terkejut gila, and mama yang bgtau smua ni. syg rsnya nak lpskn adik pg study jauh cz selama ni adk selalu tlg akk. arghhh. akk nangis smbil tulis ni. tp nk bwt mcm mana la kn, for ur future jgk. hope adk tk kn follow bdk2 yg tk btol and pls focus on ur study. jgn nk menggatal ada gf smua. akk tk suka, lgpun adk tk pnh ada gf selama ni. so, blum masanya lg kot kn. ok2. stop for crying now, i have to think positive about this. if not i will fall sick. till here is my tears, we will continues next time ok. much love to all who's reading my blog. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment